Marmalade the Cat by India (Squirrel Class)

Once upon a time there was a cat called Marmalade.  She loved my bedroom because it was nice, comfy and pretty. My bedroom has lots of cat toys that Marmalade can play with.  She is very cuddly and cute but she does scratch a little bit. My friend came over for tea yesterday to play with Marmalade but she suddenly scratched her and it hurt her. Marmalade went up to my bedroom and snuggled in her bed. I think she felt bad. Then Marmalade came downstairs to say sorry in a cat way. She knew she had done something wrong.

Comments

  1. Cats can be a bit scratchy can't they! At least she was sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Kitten called Caramel by Sophie (Squirrel Class)

The boy who made a friend by Harry (Otter Class)

Ultra Joshua by Joshua (Squirrel Class)